How It Works:
Our bodies will always strive to keep the status quo, especially when it comes to internal temperature. Whether we get too hot or cold, the body will work as hard as it needs to in order to return to a normal temperature. The Fit Body Wrap system takes advantage of this body function.This patent-pending system delivers clinically proven, soothing and effective infrared rays to the body to help with a wide range of therapeutic benefits which include: Weight loss, detoxification, cellulite reduction, pain relief, skin rejuvenation, intense relaxation and much more.
The system uses a “sleeping bag” like case wrapped around your body to emit Far Infrared Heat. When FIH penetrates the skin it transforms from light to heat energy and in turn elevates the temperature of the subcutaneous layers of your skin. The body must then use its own energy (in the form of calories) to cool itself off through perspiration
This is the same process your body goes through during various exercises. Now, however, you are relaxing but still burning calories as well as detoxifying and sculpting your body. This process, because your body is reacting similarly to a workout, also increases your metabolic rate for further calorie burning and weight loss.
Overall, this program can be highly beneficial provided you stay committed.
Schedule an Appointment
We suggest that you have an appointment for your FIT Bodywrap session. If the room is open when you come in we would be happy to get your session going, however, this tends to be a very popular service and can book up in advance.
If you’re having trouble, please give us a call (303)-660-9135 and someone will assist you.
Bodywraps are offered as a spa service and requires that you have a spa package or membership. For pricing click here.
Check out our FIT Booster spray on our products page, this is specifically designed for our FIT Bodywrap session.
More Body Wrap FAQ
- Sweating consumes calories and a FIT Bodywrap session can induce 3-5 times more sweat than exercise alone.
- Infrared can rebalance metabolism directly speeding up the rate calories are burned even after a session.
- As organic acids are purged your fasting insulin levels may drop toward normal, this can assist with stopping your body from being pushed to store carbs as fat.
- Fat becomes water-soluble at a body temperature of approximately 100.5 degrees F and can “melt” by breaking up into smaller particles, which can then be purged from the body through infrared induced sweating. (Yamazaki)
- Through Dr. Flickstein’s studies on infrared, he has discovered infrared can help the appearance of cellulite do its ability to help rebuild collagen connective tissue. Stronger collagen can help rearrange the fat deposits away from each other and the skin’s surface, and help prevent further accumulation of cellulite.
- Clinical research has established that an infrared treatment such as a FIT Bodywrap session can increase blood flow from 5-7 quarts/minute to as much as 13 quarts/minute. Therefore during a session there can be a substantial amount of nutrient and oxygen rich blood flowing which can help heal the body and relieve pain.
- Infrared is also known to act directly on irritated nerve endings. A 2008 study found that chronic pain patients experienced nearly a 70% reduction in pain levels after the first infrared therapy session.
- The American Institute of Stress estimates that 75 to 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related problems. Therefore taking the time to relax in the soothing infrared rays can help promote overall health and wellness.
- Scientific evidence also shows that immersive infrared thermotherapy as from the FIT Bodywrap helps maintain healthy levels of cortisol which is known to raise the heart rate and blood pressure.
- Infrared heat used in the FIT Bodywrap can be helpful with a variety of aging factors such as wrinkling, uneven skin pigmentation, and the loss of skin elasticity.
- Expelling the usually hard-to-remove heavy metals and organic acids from stress overloads in sweat can help rebalance both digestion and metabolism that can adversely impact skin beauty (Yamazaki).
Do I need to make an appointment for a body wrap?
How long does it take for a session?
How far in advance should I schedule my appointment?
How do I schedule an appointment?
Do I need to pay in advance when I schedule an appointment?
How often should I make an appointment?
What should I do to get ready for my appointment?
Do I need to bring anything?
I get claustrophobic, will I have a problem?
How hot does it get?
Do I need the FIT Booster Spray?
FIT Booster is the key enhancement to all FIT Bodywrap sessions and the perfect daily treatment.
Available in a 1oz Trial size and an 8oz Eco-friendly Bag on Valve bottle.